We have knowledge and experience in the development of sensors operating on the principle of physical and chemical changes, including resistive, solid-state, and catalytic sensors. We develop our own sensor systems based on multiple sensors for different gases, including analysis of sensor-specific and sensor-to-sensor interferences.
Our capabilities in sensor engineering include:
- analysis of sensor performance under different climatic conditions
- testing of sensor poisoning conditions
- development of technologies for the application of protective and conversion layers to sensors
- sensor-gas interference testing
- analysis of catalytic beds and proposals for relevant protective solutions