Products and services External R&D hub
External R&D hub
Many organisations and production facilities are aware of the need for R&D investments and activities; however, they lack the necessary competence or strategy to implement them into the business reality.
As an external R&D hub, CBRTP delivers comprehensive solutions.
Those solutions include:
- development of the R&D strategy and its execution in the area of human resources, machinery park, conducting and planning of the R&D works
- construction of prototypes and technological demonstrators
- the creative search for process and product innovations
- technical and technological consulting, including measurement of the efficiency of industrial processes
- optimisation of the existing processes by developing and implementing innovations
- partnership in the externally financed projects, including preparation of comprehensive design documentation (technical assumptions, business and financial models)
CBRTP has extensive experience in delivering external R&D hub solutions to domestic companies with various business profiles. We provide our services to the representatives of the plastics processing, components, civil engineering and household appliances sectors.
In the course of long-term experience in matching the industry’s needs with the potential of the world of science, research and innovation, we have developed a business model for executing R&D projects based on the co-financing, which financial efficiency for the client is not obtainable under commercial or bank financing.
03 Your business gains:
- access to the leading research centres in Poland and abroad, which dedicate their human resources and equipment to the research and testing in a business regime
- an opportunity to expand your own technical resources by purchasing research, testing and tooling equipment
- optimisation of the cost structure by involving personnel (salaries) and equipment (depreciation) in the innovative R&D undertakings
By working with us, you get a chance to develop innovative technology, and implement a product or process innovation with a limited private contribution, varying from 20 to 40%, depending on the size of the client’s business. What highlights the attractiveness of co-operation is that the co-financing is non-refundable; therefore the financial model represents a kind of non-refundable “financial leverage”.
We can build a competitive edge for your business through innovation in 7 steps:
- IDENTIFICATION OF NEEDS, CHALLENGES AND PROBLEMS
- AN AUDIT – SITE, INDUSTRIAL LINES AND MACHINERY PARK INSPECTION
- DEVELOPMENT OF SOLUTIONS
- PREPARATION OF THE APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION
- SIGNING OF THE CO-FINANCING AGREEMENT
- JOINT EXECUTION OF THE R&D PROJECT
- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RESULTS