- This website is owned by Industrial Research and Development Center (Centrum Badań i Rozwoju Technologii dla Przemysłu S.A.) with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Ludwika Waryńskiego 3A (hereinafter referred to as CBRTP or the Company). Use and access to the website is subject to the following terms and conditions and the applicable legal provisions. Using the website means acceptance of these conditions.
- All content on the website, including logo, text, descriptions of technical solutions, photos, images, audio, animations and videos, as well as their arrangement on the website, are the intellectual property of CBRTP and are legally protected. Their copying and distribution without the prior written consent of CBRTP is forbidden and will result in a civil and penal liability provided for by the law. The materials available on the website may be printed, copied or otherwise used only for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- CBRTP declares that the content of websites and materials presented on this service has been prepared with due diligence. However, CBRTP shall not be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information posted on the website. Persons using the content posted on the website do so at their own responsibility and risk.
- No information published on the website shall constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code.
- The websites and internet services linked to the website, unless indicated, were not prepared by CBRTP, and the Company shall not be liable for their content. Access and any use of the content on such a website is at the user’s own risk. CBRTP shall not be liable for any damage caused by users in connection with activities related to accessing, using or downloading content from the website and its subsequent use. CBRTP shall also not be liable for any consequences of changes introduced by the Company to the website, as well as for any damage or losses caused by an interruption in the access to the network and service, viruses, system errors caused by viruses or e-mail communication. Access to the website may be interrupted due to maintenance, updating and for other reasons, especially technical reasons. CBRTP shall not be liable for these interruptions and their possible consequences for users.
- This website may contain links to third-party websites. CBRTP shall not be liable for the content of such websites, and the fact that there’s a link to such an external, non-CBRTP website does not mean that CBRTP recommends such website or the products or services to be found on third-party websites. If a User chooses to use these links to access third-party websites, the User does so entirely at their own risk.
- It is forbidden to incorporate this website to third-party websites or parts thereof. It is also forbidden to link online or otherwise incorporate parts of the website to third-party websites.
- Any comments, suggestions or remarks relating to the information contained on the website submitted by the user shall not be treated as confidential and may be used without charge or restriction by the Company within the legal limits, at its discretion. The CBRTP shall, upon receipt, acquire the gratuitous right to reproduce, exploit, use and distribute such information without any restrictions.
- CBRTP declares that it keeps and processes all the information transferred by the user of the website with the application of relevant safety measures in line with Polish law.
- The information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and/or typos. CBRTP reserves the right to revise, amend and/or upgrade the information, products and programs featured on the website. These revisions are binding; therefore regular visits to the website are recommended.